October 1 - The fall semester is off and running and that means that NECHA's Annual Meeting is not far behind. NECHA 2014: Making Waves in College Health is less than one month away - but before then, we have the NECHA Board of Election!
Five positions are open for the coming academic year:
- President-elect: a 3-year commitment, one year as president-elect, followed by one year as president, then one year as past president
- Secretary: one-year term
- Treasurer: one-year term
- Members-at-Large: two 2-year terms
Denise McGoldrick, MS, MCHES
Registration for NECHA 2014: Making Waves in College Health continues. Download the updated e-brochure and share it with the world!
Announcing Keynote Speaker - Keith Maddox, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychology at Tufts University - Discovering Bias: Challenges & Opportunities for Organizational Diversity.
Four Pre-Meeting Workshops will entice you to arrive early -< ul>
The Fall issue of NECHA e-News is now online! Catch the latest updates on NECHA 2014, announcement of our Grants and Awards, and more!
In this issue:
- Meet Member-at Large Kathy Kelleher
- What a NECHA member really means
- ACHA award recipients from New England
- To-date listing of NECHA 2014 supporters
- NECHA Board election info
- EVD and college campus preparation
- Maine Tobacco Free Network update
Thanks for Student Health 101 for their support of NECHA e-News!
Thanks to a record crowd at a Combined Meeting; Together, we are more!
Looking ahead, stay tuned for announcements of future meetings:
2015 - New York State College Health Association hosts in Albany, NY
2016 - Newport, Rhode Island
2017 - Burlington, Vermont