One growing team. One powerful goal.
Ours is a dynamic environment where innovation is encouraged—and ideas are welcomed. We believe in one another’s potential, and we focus on creating a positive community where collaboration, belonging, and growth are valued.
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives, and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance, and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners.
As a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. Therefore, we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all of our employees feel welcomed, valued, and empowered. We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its inception.
By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives—beginning with yours.
Here’s more information about the job you clicked on:
This position is based in the following office location:
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Anthem BlueCross affordable, low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
Tuition Benefits with family offerings
The Wellness Center Office Manager provides administrative support for the integrated Health, Counseling and Health Promotion services of the Southern New Hampshire University’s Wellness Center. Under the supervision of the Director, the Office Manager serves as an integral member of the Wellness Center Team, providing operational support and coordination to the entire Center. Primary responsibilities entail providing excellent customer service to students, parents, staff and faculty, in addition to managing operational task such as schedule management for medical and counseling services at the Wellness Center. The Office Manager also provides administrative support in tasks such as medical/immunization compliance, annual reporting, budget management, ordering of medical and programmatic supplies, and operational support for programs and events. This position requires a high level of organization and excellent interpersonal skills to manage the multiple and rapidly evolving priorities of the Wellness Center.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support for both clinical and programmatic activities of the Wellness Center in providing Medical, Mental Health and Health Promotion services to the student community.
- Represents the Wellness Center in all interactions with constituents (students/parents, staff/faculty and external partners) in need of information, consultation treatment.
- Coordinates front desk operations including hiring and supervision of student worker positions.
- Manages student records, scheduling and report functions in MEDICAT, the electronic medical record system and aides the Center with intermittent updates.
- Facilitates Immunization/Medical Compliance review process in collaboration with the Center’s medical staff and other campus partners such as International Student Services, Advising, Student Financial Services and Registrar’s Office.
- Aides in overseeing the Center’s budget, maintaining accurate projections to guide expenditures and vendor contracts. Facilitates the ordering of office, program and medical supplies.
- Offers administrative support to Wellness Center staff through scheduling, agenda development, documenting meeting minutes, maintenance of the Center and other administrative needs.
- Aides in the planning and implementation (pre-program tasks, facilitation and evaluation) of educational programing and other Wellness Center initiatives.
- Associate’s Degree required.
- Evidence of strong oral and written communication skills with a focus on customer service is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse populations including, but not limited to people of color, LGBTQAI+ individuals, and individuals with different national origins and immigration histories is required.
- Comfort with software systems for reporting, budget management and supply inventory is required, experience utilizing Electronic Medical Record system is preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in customer service role is required, experience in an integrated health or college health setting is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Hindi or other language is preferred.
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter at the time of applying.
Please note that a background check is required for employment.