ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, MENTAL HEALTH PROMOTION, Student Health Services
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- The Assistant Director for Mental Health Promotion uses a public health approach to improve the mental health of BU students and help foster a campus culture of well-being. This position is responsible for designing, implementing and evaluating prevention strategies that are large-scale, student-centered, collaborative, and grounded in concepts inclusion. This position also manages the departments peer education program and consults and collaborates with numerous campus stakeholders on outreach and prevention programs.
- Required Skills
- Masters Degree in Public Health, Health Communication, Social Work, or related field
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent understanding of mental health challenges and opportunities in higher education
- Exceptional project management skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Exceptional collaboration skills
- Demonstrated self-starter and creative problem-solver
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Job Location
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States